- Recieved Florida's Green Lodging certification.
- Uses high efficiency compact fluorescent lighting and faucet aerators that maximize water pressure but minimize water consumption.
- Memeber of the Green Hotels Association
"The public and business travelers have power with their money and we always suggest they participate in the green program or that they write a note to the sales manager complimenting or suggesting what they can do to be greener,"
- Tesla Cars and Hyatt have reached an agreement to install charging stations at their hotels in Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, Sacramento, and Lake Tahoe. Hyatt will provide 220V charging outlets that can charge the Roadsters in three to four hours. The same 220V chargers will be available to Tesla owners for home use. Plugging in to a standard 110V outlet charges the car in seven to eight hours.
- ASEAN Green Hotel Standard 2008-2009 Award Presented to Grand Hyatt Singapore